Wednesday, July 1, 2009

#5 The Result of Harry Potter


This picture was taken on June 21, 2003--almost exactly three weeks before...well, you know.. This was my first midnight release party for the HP books. I had just moved to Dallas to live with my dad, so I went with my dad and stepmom to get the book at midnight. I won that hat for kicking ass and taking names in HP trivia. I was so excited.

My mom read the first four books, leaving off with Goblet of Fire. It's my 2nd favorite of all the series, so I'm glad she got to read it. However, she missed Harry's first kiss (..and mine, for that matter), the rise and fall of Voldemort, and my favorite of the books--Deathly Hallows.

I know it's silly, but Harry Potter is one of my favorite things, and I'm glad she got to read at least part of his story.


P.S. Please forgive the awkward picture.. I was 16. And I swear my teeth weren't as yellow as they appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment